Friday, August 6, 2010

I AM WITH YOU

Remarkable geometrical symmetry in those letters.

If nothing else ever gets through to you, my friends/family/followers/casual readers, let this message sink in.

"I AM WITH YOU".

A message from God - yeah, it's even there in the Bible, riddled through it from start to finish.

When I began this cancer/death thing, over a year ago now, I remember one night being in a hospital bed, all alone, waiting for...surgery, death, darkness, etc.

And the words of the 23rd Psalm came and enveloped me.

Which, reduced and personalised, convey the message "I AM WITH YOU".

There is NO WAY that God is not with you, though you have the freedom to believe otherwise (sin, disbelief, fear, hatred, etc.)

He is not far away - he is in you, and around you, as only God can be, and He is yours!!

And you are His, but He ain't forcing you to be His...

Enough said?

Every night, when I lay me down to sleep, I remind myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment