Thursday, August 19, 2010

19810 digested

9am - practise flute and viola tunes with Maria C.
11am - Maree S comes and takes me to Cornwall Park, where we catch (figuratively speaking) the lambs and daffodils.
Swing by to Frolic Cafe where I have a mushroom, chicken and sour cream tramezzino - yum!
1pm - Kerry L stops in for a chat about FOOTBALL (amongst many other things).
3.30ish, I think - Theo pops in, and we begin by watching the cool bass solo that blogman Tim has sent thru - well worth watching - find Youtube reference on my Metallica review post.
4pm - Nola arrives, with Aren.
We play scrabble and my defeat at their hands is totally humiliating.
Nola cooks a dairy-free dinner, with kambucha tea (mild and zingy).
We play monopoly, and although I make a wonderful start, and it seems like I would have cleaned up, Aren "I'm good at shaking dice" comes up from behind with the green streets and THRASHES me again!
Spooky!
Lois returns from her test at 8.30 and I appraise her of today's events, which she already knows most of because she was there!
Memory playing up tonight.
We watch the start of Runaway Jury, and now it is bedtime!
Tomorrow another busy day.
Gnight...

2 comments:

  1. Wow

    It's hard to keep up. And I thought I have a busy life.

    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, MB.
    Um....do I know you?
    Anyway, thanks for keeping in touch!

    G.

    ReplyDelete