Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17810 digested

A lazy lie-in.
Marlene arrives a little before 10.
Off to Hospice.
Drinks, nibbles (irresistible cheese scones), haircut (no 1 shave), manicure (very luxurious) and a first-time positive sushi experience (salmon and sour cream).
Home again, home again.
Then off to O.C. to check out my South Auckland whanau...
Orchestra - next week, all going well, I will take my viola along and play in...
Year 12s...some things haven't changed!
Actually spend a bit of time teaching 2 year 9s how to play D and A chords...
Super 12 (Fantastic Four today, due to various legitimate and not-so-legitimate absences).
Home at 4, after serious but brief downpour.
I impress myself by preparing dinner for me and kids.
Check out new Star Trek DVD which has arrived and is faulty.
Lois returns, and we watch the last episode of Mad Men.
What are we gonna do now???

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a busy day in the best of ways... hoping you'll be up for a visit on Wed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...
    some time next week, if you can find an unbusy time!
    Catch you then...
    G.

    ReplyDelete