Friday, August 20, 2010

Gerald's Gentle Jam - coming up!

Sunday 29th August.
3pm to 5pm.
Jam session in Giant Room of 26C Carlton St.
Any and all are welcome.

Bring an instrument or at the very least a pair of ears.
Bring something associated with JAM (tart, donut, etc.)to share.

Afternoon tea will be at 3.45pm.
Then finish playing.
Very informal.

Why?
Because jamming is something I really love doing, and I am still well enough to do it, and I don't know how many more opportunities I will have, SO...if you are free, and would like to play/listen, COME!! (electrical instruments should get here a bit earlier to set up your amps, etc.)

Gerald.

5 comments:

  1. Is this just instrumental or voice as well?(I have been asked this question).

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY good question - voices welcome, tho if wanting to work thru a specific, previously seen, song, might pay to bring a copy or 2!
    But yeah, voices are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would this be a good time for my trio to spring up and sing you a couple of songs?

    I can bring my bari uke too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, that would be great!
    it'll be pretty low key, I imagine.
    Great fun to have vocals AND Bari Uke as well!
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. consider us booked!

    i will also incarnate with a uke as well as a voice.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete