Thursday, August 26, 2010

26810 digested

A very pleasant morning over at Mangere Bridge.
Met Maree H, and went to Ambury Farm Park.
We watched the lambs being fed by a cohort of Primary School kids.
Not sure which group offered the greater entertainment!
The lambs are decidedly cute however.

Afternoon over to Andrew's to watch final Connery-Bond movie (Diamonds Are Forever).
Tomorrow we begin the Roger Moore canon...

Have been feeling dizzy/lightheaded and yet at times strangely lucid.
Difficult to get a handle on things.

Invited to talk to church on Sunday 5 Sep...Peter Grierson also.
This will be 10am and 6pm services, and will involve me talking about my faith in the light of my current "adversity".
Come along!

Many thanks to Coralie Macrob, who is bringing me her copy of Anna Karenina as pleaded for recently...I am currently working my way thru Scott's final Antarctic Expedition...

And don't forget the Jam THIS coming Sunday 3pm to 5pm - ALL welcome - PLEASE do NOT feel you HAVE to be a cosmic musical genius - we will explore music together!
Off to bed now, hopefully will return with more energy tomorrow.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment