Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10810 - the day digested

Clearly such a big day, to digest it took some time!
Off to the Mercy Hospice Open Doors programme with Andrew and Allan today.
10.10am to 12.30pm sitting around drinking good coffee, good wine, savouries, sandwiches, etc., chatting to others or not - today a young woman named Holly sang a substantial set of her own songs (voice and guitar) - I gave it my full attention, partly cos I know what a drag it can seem when people talk over you (occupational hazard though it is).
We lunched outside - the weather has been perfect.
Back to Hillsborough, and then I took my own car into Otahuhu College.
1.30pm meet colleagues in staffroom.
1.55pm down to the orchestra.
2.10 observe and join in with the Year 10s.
3.10 Super 12 (well, 6 today!), working on Stevie Wonder.
4pmish head home.
Tired but also energised - a fantastic feeling.
Lois late home - manage to watch a little Mad Men then time for slumber.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment