Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24810 digested

Up at 8 - early!
Leisurely brekkie.

Marlene and Esther arrive at 9.30am.
We chat, then head off to Ponsonby at 10.

AironaGstring perform an incredible selection of 70s pop, showstoppers, and mafioso melodies...
the usual drinks and nibbles, and much to my horror Maria absconds with my red winegum!
That I'd been saving for last!!
...she more than made it up to me tho, even getting hold of a replacement winegum from somewhere.

Marlene and I head home, stopping off to try a Rocky Road Memphis Meltdown (highly recommended, especially if you like marshmallow), and devour them at Taylor's Bay.

Visit from Rosemary T, Malcolm M and Maria Dj, from school.
News from Paid Union Meeting is that there will be a strike day - I book myself in for the march (health permitting) and also to play at the opening of Rosemary's Exhibition on 2 Oct (once again, usual provisos).

Andrew comes, prepares our meal (nachos - yum!), and departs.

Lois returns after a full day of study, we settle down to Madmen, and now I bid you adieu adieu adieu.
Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment