Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18810 digested

6.45am arise.
7.15 son to bus stop, daughter to school - simple pleasures!
10am meet with Read and Sean, who take me to...Columbus.
I teach Sean how to do a tui call (hmmm...)
Very brief lunch with Andrew.

Then AWOL - not telling you my secret activities!
They are totally legit of course.

Lasagne with Soph.
Off to Soph's music showcase at St Cuth's - started at 6pm, finished at 9!!
To be reviewed soon...
Very emotional experience for me.

Return to read a wonderful email that my outstanding jazz student from a while ago, Kiri, has become a Christian, and is getting baptised this Sunday!
HALLELUJAH!!
It will be quite a jam session when the team's all there!
G'night!

3 comments:

  1. poarp-pu-pu-parp!
    poarp-pu-pu-parp!
    poarp-pu-pu-parp parp, parp puarr-parp!

    poarp-pu-pu-parp, pa-parp, pa-pa-puar-paa,
    poarp-pu-pu-parp parp, marching in!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh when the saints??
    Too true!
    Is this the Satchmo version?

    Kiri's baptism this Sunday at 6pm.

    I'm gonna try to make it.

    G.

    ReplyDelete