Saturday, July 24, 2010

Return of Dgerald....

...an obscure reference to a song (Return of Django)by legendary reggae melodica-player Augustus Pablo (one for you, Kiri...)

I am "back"!

From where, exactly???

From bad health?

From high dependency on drugs/nurses/doctors/others...

Loneliness?

I haven't been lonely OR depressed OR uncomfortable.

My time of dying - when? how? where?

Each and every day is THE day that counts - I don't know how else to explain it.

Lois used a blog title I was planning to use - Morning Keeps Breaking - I may still revisit this.

Apologies to all those with whom I had made appointments/plans/etc. that have since been broken - that is the way it is at present, and no amount of wishful thinking is gonna change the instability.

It's good to be back - expect the usual inordinate banter/raving/japes/hootenannyings, and, as usual, feel free to contribute!!!

Arohanui,
Veel liefs,
Much love,
Molto amore.

D'Gerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment