Sunday, July 11, 2010

Don't Be Strangers!....

One thing you may be struggling with at present is how to relate to me.
How do you approach me, when, what do you say, etc.???
Can I urge you from the depths of my heart not to be strangers...if in doubt as to call or not, call!
If in doubt as to visit or not, visit!

I say this as much for you as for me.
When I am gone, you will have no more opportunities to talk with me and tell me how you feel about me...and if you haven't had contact, you will be kicking yourself about it.
The author Lionel Shriver (female) wrote an article about not being in touch with a close close friend who was dying and struggling with cancer - it is a salutary essay.
I'm not at all wanting to make anyone feel guilty about not being in touch - just wanting to encourage you to do something rather than nothing if you are in that "stuck" place.

If you cry with me, laugh with me, moan, debate, dream with me, you are indeed sharing my life, and I can think of no better way to spend my time.
So, don't be strangers!!!

Much love,

G.

1 comment:

  1. Translated (I hope this is correct PearleY)..

    The most important thing in life is self respect, loving yourself, being independant, be strong and be confident.

    ReplyDelete