Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm going slightly mad ...

I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened - happened
It finally happened - ooh oh
It finally happened - I'm slightly mad
Oh dear!
I'm one card short of a full deck
I'm not quite the shilling
One wave short of a shipwreck
I'm not at my usual top billing
I'm coming down with a fever
I'm really out to sea
This kettle is boiling over
I think I'm a banana tree
Oh dear, I'm going slightly mad ...

Wooops!! shhhhh! don't tell! they'll never notice!

L
(just laughing at myself, out loud, changing perspective is good :-))

2 comments:

  1. is good...

    we're as with you as we can be...

    Richard & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"

    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

    ReplyDelete