Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scary Monsters

Luckily when I upgraded our landline speech-oriented connection device recently (aka phone, I think), I happened to get a dual handset version.

Which allows intercom access between upstairs at the extreme north-westerly part of the house (main bedroom), and downstairs at the extreme south-easterly part (my office).

All I have to remember to do when I'm down here is actually bring a phone with me.

Gerald is home and relatively comfortable, I think, though who am I to say so? You'll hear it from him, I need say little.

Feel free to phone - +649 624 1232.
Visitors welcome, with a preference for closing visiting hours by 7 or so to allow a bit of normality for the family.
Obviously there will be welcome exceptions to this - just check!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment