Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends from afar

I was overjoyed this morning to read that our close friends in England, Richard and Ruth Dormandy, are planning to come over in May.

This should be a great time of reunion and preparation for whatever needs to be prepared for.

Meanwhile, I am getting texts from my students to not worry about them - they have "everything under control".

As to the psalms - I have recorded 10 so far, so have 140 to go - wouldn't it be great to get them done before I move on?

8 comments:

  1. Really? Cool. But somehow it is 1:52 pm and under the post it says you apparently posted it at 2:22 pm. And how come no-one told me how to get to the blog until I called Ian this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how come you think it's 1:52pm when it's really only 12:50pm? Even adding an extra hour of daylight savings doesn't account for it. And your post was apparently at 4:10pm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's a day early. I think it's American Pacific Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come no-one told you how to get to the blog, Alexander?
    1. Ask me. I'm thinking this will be easy, as we live in the same house :-)
    2. Cos we wanted to give you and Soph a couple more days to get used to the surprises we are having, first.

    But it's cool you are reading it.
    PS don't forget to get your schoolclothes& bag&room ready b4 quarter to 7 tonight.

    Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. Now the post times above are right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had an idea of bringing a little digital recorder, which might come in useful...
    Richard

    ReplyDelete