Sunday, March 15, 2009

"All Tomorrow's Parties"

The great thing about the surgery is that I don't have a sore tummy any more!

I know I have complained about the hospital food in the past, and compared to the Eggs Benedict I snaffled half of at Orvieto it's not great, but I have to confess that the roast pork with gravy, beans and apple sauce was very nice.

As I finished my dinner, Bert Wong told me some of the history of his family, which was highly interesting - 8 children in his family, of whom he is the youngest.

The conversations with all visitors and the messages etc. have been great...

Everything from the small and trivial to the large and lofty.

Hopefully I will be released on Tuesday, and then the jam sessions can begin for anyone who would like to swing by with an instrument (voice is an instrument).

I will post the time of release up when I know it.

Much love to all,

Gerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment