Sunday, April 12, 2009

Transcendence (poem)

TRANCE...
I find You here.
I fix upon Your unseen face.
I tune in to your silent Voice.
And the Warmth that comes from nowhere, and yet only One Person.
And You are fixed within me.

END...
the end of all that is seen and unseen...
beyond Omega
beyond the road less travelled
it's been a long and winding road
just to get Home.

DANCE...
My Dancing Partner, take me with You!
I lean upon You.
You know the steps, You composed the music,
This dance for You and Me.
Joy, sorrow, pain, healing, floating, flying...

TRANSCENDENCE
Before the Beginning and beyond the End.
The Place of knowing, discovery and remembrance.
Salt tears flow into life giving streams
All that has been lost, found and treasured once more,
You, beyond all knowledge and power, knowing me through and through ...
Finally!

G.

2 comments: