Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Will None of You Wait With Me?..."

Don't get me wrong.
I KNOW there's heaps of you out there, praying with me.
It's about how I am feeling rather than the actuality of the situation...
And it is the night before...what?

Finding out a bit more of my prospects?
Death sentence?
Reprieve?
Miracle of healing?
Miracle of suffering?

I am in pain - have had constant aching in my right shoulder.
Gnawing away, sapping strength, energy, patience and humour.
A very poor night's sleep last night - will tonight be the same?

Hungry cats and school reports - both make their demands irrespective of the demandee's health or strength.

Went to a wonderful play last night - "Le Sud".
Review follows...sooon...
Thanks to Kerry L for organising the tickets!

Till tomorrow, then...

G.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gerald sorry to hear about the shoulder giving you grief. We are thinking of you and with you in your battle....all the best for tomorrow N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frodo's shoulder hurt one year on, too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NTW - thanks for your thoughts. This battle ain't over yet! It ain't over till it's over!

    Ian - as always, short and sweet comments. Been thinking about watching those movies all the way thru again soon! Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not true; sometimes I contribute lengthy posts. How long has it been since the last time we saw them? I'd like to see Schindler's List too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian,
    I think it's been a little less than a year since LoTR movies.
    Let's do Schindler this Easter.
    G.

    ReplyDelete