Sunday, March 28, 2010

Panadol, Motilium and pain...

The pain hasn't been that bad today.
What happens is a kind of cramping up in the gut.
When I get that pain or the anticipation of it, that's when I begin my dosage of panadol and motilium.
Panadol for the pain, motilium for the nausea...
Hard to spot the difference between nausea and pain...
I have had good sleeps, with the shoulder pain retreating more into the background.
Today I went to Sophie's chapel service and really enjoyed it.
The choir sang well, we read a poem by Joy Cowley (NZ writer) likening Jesus's visit to Jerusalem to a trip down to Wellington.
The chaplain spoke about Bishop Romero of El Salvador.
The only thing was...the congregational songs were set for girls' voices, so I found myself either singing up high in falsetto or growling down in the bass...hmmm..
The organist was Sophie's music teacher, Mr Allan, and he played us out with "All You Need Is Love"...

No comments:

Post a Comment