Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brag and Drag

I've been on a course in Restorative Justice the last couple of days.
Very well run by the 2 facilitators, Greg and Rich - and many interesting insights.
One of our getting-to-know-you activities this morning was a thing called Brag and Drag.
Talk about one thing that's a drag for you at the moment and one thing that's a brag.
My drag was, of course, this interminable terminal disability.
My brag was the people who are "there for me" - family, friends, colleagues, students.
It feels very luxurious to be engaging in Professional Development while one's colleagues are hard at it across the road in the whiteboard jungle!
And enjoying lovely catered morning tea and lunch!
Restorative justice - yes!
Good conversations too with colleagues who also attended the course - wonderful to get to know people a bit better.
I have just got back from a screening of Sherlock Holmes at the Hollywood Cinema in Avondale - great fun, but I will review it a bit later!
Cooler weather today - less mozzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment