Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ca Plus Ca Change....

I think there probably need to be some little squirillic signs in that title.
So, back into chemo today.
After a sleepless night and some diarrhoea.
Not a great start to 6 months of toxic drugs thrashing around in your system.
The Maori parking warden (who has apparently been on the Holmes show as a real good bloke - and he is!), recognised us from last time.
So did the receptionist, who asked if I was back in for treatment and expressed disappointment when I said yes.
As did the nurses.
Well, there we are then.
Onwards and hopefully upwards.
Decided to rest as much as possible when I can.
Some of you are possibly still waiting for responses to your blog mails - they will come (I haven't lost them!).
Alice was interesting - review coming some day.
Mooched in Real Groovy and found a Van Morrison CD I love but don't have at present (my copy always seems to be given away - this time I had to wait for ages to get a replacement - most shops only specially import St Dominic's Preview now).
Still snuffly.
No signs of the neuropathy yet, EXCEPT my first sample of a new piece of food or drink sends a tingle through my tongue.

Till tomorrow,

G.

2 comments:

  1. Actually the Holmes show is long gone, for good or bad. Tapai McLeod was on TV One News on 1 November 2009. There's a link to the video on that page. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Ian.
    Check it out, people!

    ReplyDelete