Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last Day of the Holidays...

Official start not for another week.
My colleague, Lee, and I have agreed to meet at school this week.
Tomorrow I will do a blood test at 7am.
Once again I will try to explain to Labtests how important the test is.
I will meet with Lee at 9.30am at school.
A very civilised time to get the ball rolling.
We have a lot of plans to make for the year - things to decide.
Lois and I went to Brian Adamson's 70th birthday today.
One of his sons owns a cafe in Royal Oak, so we all met there - lovely!
Goodbye, leisurely days of warmth and sunshine and limitless rest!
Hello, teenagers, teachers and administrators!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck for the year ahead Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sasha.
    Do pop in whenever you wish to!
    All the best for your year also!

    ReplyDelete