Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Good Weather

Alexander and I have been at Big Manly again.
The Smiths' last day there - they head back tomorrow.
Daniel has returned with us - one less child to pack up tomorrow morning.
My Sudoku puzzle book has gone missing - I half suspect I left it at Hofmanns' farm.
An opportunity to read more of Atwood's Moral Disorder.
The sky big and blue again.
Alexander paddled around on a windsurfer board at the beach.
Tim, Joel and I walked to the northern rocks and back.
Muse on the stereo on the way up.
Blur on the way down.

Good music for Summer.

4 comments:

  1. Your Sudoku book was there on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a different one you saw - the book is currently resting at Hofmanns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just that one really good one though - Brown Belt Sudoku. Sufficiently challenging!

    ReplyDelete