Monday, August 31, 2009

twists and turns

So now I am going to do a dramatic performance on Sunday afternoon, for the benefit of the members of Mangere Baptist Church.
It's a long story.
Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin...
Sophie made it thru to Trash2Fashion finals.
She was called this afternoon to say she needs to be at the rehearsal from 1 to 4.30pm on Sunday.
Trouble is, Sunday she was already booked to perform the principal role of Albert in a show called The Pow Pow Power Musical, from 2pm thru to 5-ish, in Mangere.
A dilemma!
After some agonising, a light switched on in my head and I thought "Well, well, well, why don't I step into Sophie's role???"
So I did.
The rest is history in the making.
Tonight at Home Group we watched a DVD by Louie Giglio about Hope.
VERY positive, amazing and encouraging.
Suffering is a megaphone of our world view.
Yes...
G.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I saw this in the Greyhound Station in Lafayette, Lousiana and thought you might be AMUSED.
    www.dormandy.co.uk/photos/gerald's.jpg
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the photo, Richard.
    Have asked Lois to transfer it to this blog.
    G.

    ReplyDelete