Friday, August 21, 2009

Not Such a Busy Week After All

I found myself less involved in the show than I had anticipated.
Overall this was a good thing, as I needed some rest.
It has been a busy week, but not overstretching.
Last night I got to see the show, "Zany Flavas".
Very enjoyable.
The Super Twelve Group, now reduced to 10 (I won't be replacing the 2 I had to let go), performed very well, fitting in with an exuberant, energetic cast (an account of this will be posted separately).
Today the music department was a veritable powerhouse again.
Groups going out to perform, practise, compete, my tutor group staying in at lunchtime to play music (apart from one girl, who I had to discipline for wearing rainbow socks! A time and a place, dearie!).
Energy levels much better, sky blue, sun shining, humour restored...
And I've just had a call from Jonathan J of the PPTA ARMC who has the rimu ready to plant at school...
And Samson my very sweet, crazy and silly cat is purring away beside me now...
The weekend beckons.

G.

3 comments:

  1. On the subject of sweet, crazy and silly cats, I've just sent you an email with a link to a catty page I've just put together. Please appraise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually a bit concerned about Samson at present - he is licking himself a LOT at present, and appears to have lost fur. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you an e-mail about cats that you might appreciate!

    ReplyDelete