Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's too late...

Chemo 4 started today.

Thanks to chemo-buddy Andrew C. who kept me company.

The attraction of chemo-day is getting out to a movie afterwards.

It feels like wagging!

Great for the soul!

Andrew had been hoping Tiffany would be my nurse today.

And lo and behold his dream came true!

So, after Chemo, Terminator Salvation (to be reviewed soon, after "untouchable girls"...

Then home.

Then out to Laingholm to record my song cycle/musical, "Roadkill" (this is now the official name!).

Chris W, my nephew-in-law, has done a superb job of making my voice and guitar listenable, so I have decided to issue a limited edition of the songs on CD.

Alexander has offered to mass produce them for me - cool!

Don't forget the initial performance of this song cycle at MRBC on Sunday 26 July at 7pm.

Goodnight!

p.s. if you would like to come to the Battle of the Bands at O.C. (Otahuhu College) tomorrow it sarts at 7pm in the Dance and Drama Suite (behind the Music Block, at the bottom/souther end of the school - if you find yourself in the Kings College Chapel or dorms, you've probably gone too far South!)

6 comments:

  1. Hey - I recognise those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a copy of that CD please and also your viola one if I may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerald it looks as if you have more energy than some of us who have got no health issues. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the photos lovely? I always wanted onwe of me in mid-air!
    Grace - this last weekend, with A's accident, was "a little tiring"...but lasagne, red wine and an entertaining dvd all help!
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coralie (and others)...cds will be available on 26th July at the "show"/service...certainly orders will be taken. The cds will be around $10 each, and proceeds will go to the rescue helicopter! They need it/earnt it/deserve it!!!
    G.

    ReplyDelete