Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bits'n'bobs

This week proving to be incredibly (inedibly?) busy.
Today, for example...
Get to school 8.15am.
Period 1 a year 9 class to teach (no reliever for Theo).
Period 2 swap yr 11 classes so I can assess Kirsty's 11PM (she has been away since last Friday).
BREAK
Period 3 yr 10PM (practical) once again covering for Theo (no reliever turned up, but assessments needed to be done anyway!)
Period 4 Lee gives me the period off (time to sit down!).
LUNCH
Period 5 2 Year 9s - spoilt for choice!
Having arranged for Lee to have the period off, once again a Theo Ariaens class turns up - I give the reliever (who has just been told he's relieving!) 9S (or is it L - it all blurs into one!) and take 9Q - they need a little special assistance...and manage to produce some work.
Then band till 4.30pm after which Kerry and I are ready to drive home and "offload" a few things.
Yr 11 reports (still 3 classes of 10s to go, then tutor group).
Still - ironically it feels like I can say "I still have my health" (apart from the cancer, of course!).
Weird.

Reminder about War of the Words on Sun at 3pm, running till about 5pm - can each person please bring nibbles to share and a drink to share - that way we should be sweet for refreshments.

By the way, teaching the year 9s was actually good fun - they are not on my timetable this year, so it's been fun to try out some new stuff with them.

Big thanks to Lee H and Ben S for superb support this week.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Love,

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment