Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Due to Circumstances Beyond My Control....

The Dark Glasses gig has been rescheduled from 28 March to some time in the future...

The Guy Allan Award party has been rescheduled from 16 March...

My car wouldn't start...

I only got 5 hours' sleep last night...

I developed a terminal illness...

...

I have 2 beautiful/fun children...

I love music...

I have great family and friends...

I'm still here!...

Still hoping...

...

Still having to clean up the cat's vomit!

Love,

G.

6 comments:

  1. Some of these need a bit of explanation, but for tonight I'll just pick one.

    Do you mean that one is beautiful and one is fun (thereby implying that one isn't fun and one isn't beautiful) or does it mean they are both both? (Mwa ha ha - it's almost a question without a right answer.)

    Not a lot of people know that the cat will actually clean its mess up itself. Later. Like after the deposit dries out and the depositor gets hungry. Probably after it gets hungry several times though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but it's a lie anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian - both my children are beautiful and fun (though, admittedly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder)!
    Thank you for the helpful insight on cat's vomit - not a lot of people (or cats) know that if there is vomit to be found in our house, especially on our carpet, either Lois or myself will fairly promptly tidy it away before the cat has a chance to get hungry again.
    There's some technical science word for creatures who eat their food several times over isn't there (for the process, anyway - I think rabbits do this).
    Alex - see first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The word "ruminant" comes to mind.

    Alexander - he's answering my question in that post.

    ReplyDelete