Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's News

This time of year at school is quite weird.
Seniors gone, the main contact we have is with Years 9 and 10.
I met 2 new classes today - 9J and Theo's Yr 10 Practical group.
Only 4 students from 9J - their class had gone to Waiwera Hot Pools.
I met the Yr 10 group with my balance of formality and humour - establishing one's preferred routines at this time of year is an interesting challenge!
I took part in an interview about the PPTA Branch and Branch Chair - it's all confidential of course, so that's all I'll say.
It made me realise however that I've been in the Union (and involved) for 26 years.
Time for another chocolate cake then?
Home for a snooze then on to the concert.
Bach solo violin music followed by Moana and the Tribe's "Whaa" ("Four") in the car.
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment