Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good News and Better News

Good news: I rang the hospital today.
They had received my blood test results from Labtests!
(Answered prayer number 1).

Better news: my cancer marker count is down to a staggering 54.
(Remember it was 4000 at start of Chemo...)
What percentage is that, you maths experts??
(Answered prayer no.2)

I mean, we call it "answered prayer" so often when it's something WE want.
If the 2 above events hadn't occurred, would my prayers still have been answered?

The next significant event is the consultation with the oncologist tomorrow at 3.30pm.

We will discuss the results of the CT scan.

So, to all those praying on my behalf, THANK YOU and DON'T STOP!!

I want to kick the little b....s well into touch (is that the right way round?) and be able to testify to the fact!

Today when I heard the good news I shared it with as many interested colleagues as I could find.
(It feels good to run down a school corridor even when you're a "senior" member of staff!!)

And now I share it with "the world".

Please, please, please also pray for:

Kath in Oz.
Bobby and Noel's sister, Sharmila in Hyderabad.
Sally's husband.
Carol-Ann's friend.
Barry.
JohnO.
Simon.
Margaret's daughter.
Colin.

...and anybody else who is battling with cancer, and their families.

A bit of a list, and you can probably add your own friends/contacts to it.

Pray for strength, hope, and light.

And I will give you further news, either "good" or "bad", tomorrow.

Love,

Gerald.

3 comments:

  1. That's good to hear Gerald! Keep smiling - reading your blog is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 98.65% REDUCTION in Cancer Markers!!! Woop Woop!!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete