Sunday, November 29, 2009

Advent Begins...

Our church is a little bit unique.
Possibly one of only a few Baptist churches who are starting to observe bits of the church calendar.
Are we becoming Anglicans?....or Catholics???...
As you know I don't put myself into a particular denomination...I just happen to be at this church at this time...
But it is fun to follow the Calendar.
So today we learnt about waiting expectantly.
And I did the first bit of drama in church I've done for a while.
Enjoyed it immensely.
I had 2 partners-in-crime - Michael B, and Sophie.
Sophie was waiting to join Silver Ferns, Mike was waiting for global warming to hit Ak because it's a bit cold, and I was waiting for Labtest Blood Results...
Adventures in Advent continues next Sunday (Psalms Concert in evening at 7pm).
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment