Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still No Cramps Today

Another good day (last one was....Monday?), thinking specifically about cramps.

The thing I forgot to tell you yesterday was that the doctor was still amazed at the lack of neuropathy!

I told him I have people praying specifically about that - he was impressed.

And don't give up praying for Healing!

Tho, for a guy facing the prospect of a fairly imminent death, I am in a Good Place (not to be confused with The Good Place!)...

Today I had a lovely converation with a friend who counselled me through some very dark stuff a few years ago - Sandy F.

This was lovely because, even though not a counselling session, we are used to talking at a very deep/candid level.

Sandy paints amazing pictures also, whose visual identities stay with me long after the conversation has been forgotten.

Then this afternoon I had a houseful of vW-tribe: Carla, Paul, Hamish, Plonie, Marlene, Esther, Fergus - great stuff!

Plonie is off to San Fran and NYC this Sat for 3 weeks - I am vicariously excited.

After things quietened down, sat on the Sopha with Sophie, watching the Silly Walks episode of Monty Python (which ends with Spiny Norman the Giant Hedgehog looking for Dinsdale Piranha amongst the monumental builings of London - epic stuff!).

Tomorrow, Chemo, Real Groovy and Boy.

Luv,

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment