Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Day So Far...

Waking up is important!
I mean both actually waking up, AND how one feels when one does.
I felt good, and this has continued.
Andy came over to paint, prepare the stuff for the skip, etc.
We had some fun with a long white box...
Lois and I went to Crazy Heart.
I am in a butter chicken mode/mood, but have been advised by SWMBO that this is not on due to the week's track record - fair enough, I glumly admit.
Apparently 42 years ago Petula Clark touched Harry Belafonte's forearm on American TV...
I began my Top Five lists - hope you enjoy them, but even if you don't you can totally ignore them.
I read somewhere that blokes enjoy lists more than wimmin - is that true?
"High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby has a structure based on lists, which is funny and effective!
G

2 comments:

  1. I had a "Gourmet Butter Chicken" pie on the way home from Karamu today. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am gonna have my trad BC meal TONIGHT!

    ReplyDelete