Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holidays? Really?

I like being busy in the sense of having projects to look forward to.
I don't like that manic sense of events running me.
The busy end-of-termoil is well upon us.
If I am reporting "fit for work" then some things are expected of me.
And some things are things I have chosen.
I WAS going to itemise these things, but decided not to.
Let's just say it's a busy time.
Many things to look forward to.
I am looking forward to the Psalms concert.
I have invited 2 vocalists to join in - Jo and Patricia.
Both have lovely voices, in quite different ways, so it will be nice to listen to them.
We are doing Psalm 38 as a Blues.
Psalm 39 is extremely intense - it will be a challenge.
And the day after this we go into the Panto season at school!

1 comment:

  1. termoil eh? Is that what termites use for subterranian lubrication?

    Here's the link to my new song - the first song of Tulse Hill:
    www.dormandy.co.uk/richard/music/music/found.mp3

    ReplyDelete