Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's Going On 5 - usual warnings apply

Have felt differing degrees of nausea since yesterday.
Manageable, but unpleasant.
Underlying aches.
Anxiety over the CT scan.
Sense of loss with each beautiful day that goes by and I don't feel up to walking out into it.
Enjoying my family very much.
Especially my son who is emerging from the fog of inarticulateness that ALL boys seem to go thru to different degrees.
Enjoying my CDs, and playing viola.
Wondering how I will cope with a big week.
Smells, tastes, all askew.
No cramps or neuropathy.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the taste of your weekly butter chicken is still OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was okay.
    Cramps came back with a vengeance over the weekend (see blogpost for Monday 10th May).

    ReplyDelete