Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Only good news

After my first exam tomorrow - for which I have received the instructions as to what to do if my general ceasing of brain function (full force since last Monday) stays the same or worsens in the exam - I want to take over the responsibility and privilege of caring for Gerald.

I'm so glad about that.

With more thanks than I know how to express to Andrew for the last 3 1/2 weeks - even down to filling in himself when no-one was available so that I could carry on cramming in some information. Ever want an important, urgent, short-term job done - Andrew must be a candidate.

And Marlene is coming on Saturday to let me get to the library for one last day -
And Mum is making it all possible by continuing to come in the mornings - quite amazingly tirelessly -
And nevertheless, it is time for it to be mostly us 3 now.

Which doesn't preclude close people from coming to visit a little, when you want or need to,'course.
And I will organise or ask for the extra help I am, I suppose, bound to need.
I still have 2 more exams and an essay, not there yet, but there are other, most important concerns.

The children.
Our family unit.
Myself.

Thanks for your expressions of support, occasionally coming with lightness and lovely timing.

L

1 comment: