Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What happened yesterday?

Hi.
Tried to blog yesterday but my Government Issue computer was playing up (no, don't get me going on the Government).
Yesterday my principal, Gil, returned from UK and USA.
He gave me a Van Morrison T-shirt (probably closest I'll get to a gig!).
Thanks, Gil!
Performed Roadkill to my home group - scary and good.
Today, school as usual.
I love school - I missed it over the hols.
I mean school with the students in it!
Taught 2 year 9 classes - body percussion lesson - terrific!
ROADKILL is this Sunday at 7pm at Mt Roskill Baptist Church.
Admission free - though I will invite donations for Westpac Rescue Helicopter.
Roadkill takes about 45 minutes.
It is based on the story of The Good Samaritan.
The performance will be followed by a Q and A session, followed by a free supper.

G.

10 comments:

  1. I hope to get there to catch some of it, maybe even most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the supper, but another experiment just got added to the science fair which sounds so interesting I'll just have to check it out even if I don't judge that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. see how you go...
    as long as we have someone to operate the slides!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "computer"=
    server+network+serviceprovider+device+user. The error's in there somewhere!

    But looky here at us all talking together like this. 'Snot all bad.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...
    Stay positive, or as Dory chants in Finding Nemo,"Just keep swimming".

    ReplyDelete
  6. The show is most likely to develop a PBKAC - Problem Between Keyboard and Chair. I've used Keynote on my Mac to make the shows. PPT is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...what's all this about??
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm referring to the old concentration problem of changing slides at the right time. But it won't be me daydreaming this time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully nobody will be daydreaming. I would find that a big disappointment!
    G,

    ReplyDelete