Thursday, November 25, 2010

Crap and less than good stuff

We've been having both of these.

Abject misery some days.
Just about managing others.
Really good moments also, again, the last couple of days, just when I thought good times were gone for good ...

And then the miners, and so much loss, despair, pain, levelling, anger, pressure and failed hopes.

For us, for me, it was all so almost-OK and kind-of-manageable with so much help and support despite everything for so long that, I guess, something was going to get pretty yucky sometime.

Which was great, because at the first sign of unravelling, my children pack me off out of the house.
(I wish :-)).
But I am going to Sydney for a couple of days in about 10.

Yay.
Start the destress, a few days out of each others' hair, a non-re-adjusting few days.
Re-adjustment is for the birds, overrated.

Oh - and I only have 17 more words to prune out of my essay to get down to the word limit + some citations to sort out (no hope) + printing and backing sheeting (which I usually do wrong) ... with a whole 20 hours to go.

Oh - and I had coffee with my friend Christie today. Who doesn't think she knows any better, is sure of any answers, or needs to fix all of my, her, or anyone else's varied issues.

'sgood.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment