Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pretty Darn Good!!

Feeling excellent today!
NEARLY back like the "old days" (blimmin' hernia...)
First, had an excellent sleep (8 hours!).
I have cajoled 5 blokes into being a prayer support team for me (about time?)...
and every night I plan to flick out a short email about what I need/want.
Simple as that!
The sleep was on my prayer list, and I felt so snug this morning, it seemed a shame to get up and go to work.
Work was beautiful.
A hilarious story up in the staffroom, which I will share eventually...
Year 13s performing in groups - confident, expressive, well-rehearsed!
A student teacher doing lovely work with years 11, 9 and 10!
Good mates.
Great weather.
Warm and funny times with wife and kids.
No pain whatsoever - no nausea whatsoever.
Life is a miracle.
Miracles happen.
I give thanks for this beautiful day indeed, and the promise of more beauty and love to come.
A new Simpsons disc to watch!

Welcome to Fenella (Gill?), who has become official follower number 34!

Enjoy the long weekend!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment