Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Tuesday Afternoon

This time with Sophie waiting in the car.
Up the hill to the hospital, in the cold, cold wind.
Paul Thompson away in Chicago...
The cancer markers have stayed the same...plateaued.
I had cramps this afternoon and had no meds as I had gotten used to no pain!
Paul's sub reckoned to keep going with the chemo...so I will...
Robin Hood and Friar Tuck this Thu, then...
While most cancer counts go down smoothly, mine appears to be stop-starting erratically.
Came home and comforted myself by lying in bed with electric blanket on.
Alexander cooked the meal, and Sophie brought it to me as I lay in bed listening to the BBC talking about world cup soccer and Barack Obama kicking a...
And the orchestra was fun at lunchtime!
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment