Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay

...sleep all night and I work all day!
Try to, anyway...
Yes - a day for judiciously pruning overgrown pieces of vegetation.
Very satisfying work, when one can see the vistas that open up.
We had a heap of rain in Auckland this morning, tho...
I took Alexander to Starship today.
His left wrist has healed fully.
His right elbow is looking good too and the "metal ware" will be coming out before the end of the year - I did mention we didn't want it interfering with his exams!
At Home Group we talked about how the sins/errors/mistakes of one person can affect a whole community - biblical reference Achan's deception at Jericho, contextual references all too many to mention!
"Forgiveness is gold" - Eric Bibb (and it's true - I promise!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment