Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Day Off!

Thanks to my bosses!

Because I had 2 appointments in at Ak hospital, I thought it probably best to take the whole day away today.
So after my cancer counselling session I drove over to St Heliers and met Lois (she is on study break), and we walked to and from Mission Bay.
The weather was FANTASTIC.
Lois suggested using this day in lieu of any crappy ones that might occur later in Summer...a good idea.
Then back to hozzy for prolonged tests (not by much - they are experimenting on me to see if a particular enzyme contained in anti-malaria pills affects the liver in cancer patients - it's complicated).

Thanks to Lee!

My sidekick at school, who kindly offered to take Super Twelve today.
So I have well and truly had the day off, and another one to follow tomorrow, if you can call a chemo infusion a day off!
A day in the sun?

Back to school Thu, then leave early (bedankt, Theo, Kirsty and Lee!) and a day off on Friday.

More gorgeous weather?

Thank you, God!


p.s. received written CT report today.

report notes "significant reduction" of tumours from last CT (June) - from 27mm to 19mm in liver.

Cancer markers down to 203 as of last Tuesday.

Decrease continues, albeit at a slightly slower rate.

Still no major side effects.

Thank You, God...

No comments:

Post a Comment