Saturday, April 16, 2011

Limited achievement

So I visited S&G again, the morning after the night before.
I enjoyed being there, I enjoyed the interview, it was a happy time, it felt like a place where I could stretch.

So far so irrelevant, really - it all depends on their own feelings about who they'd like in a team.

Finished.
Hear a still interested / not interested on 12th May.

I'm still loving the work on use of force - right of self-defence against irregular forces, to be precise, and what constitutes an armed attack.
I can't help feeling like a kindergartner playing in the Parent's office, though.

That's an interesting thing - normally one respects people who've got "down and dirty" in whatever field they're pontificating about.
Does this mean only soldiers and spies may speak about state violence?

1 comment: