Monday, March 7, 2011

Come 'ere, go 'way, come ...

Lost the ...
The what?
Can't remember what I was thinking.

Centering, Disciplined
Ready, Confident, Experimenting, Performing, Renewed
Resilient, Courageous, Failure-embracing, Humble
Easy, Comforted

Can't do it.
Considering the alternative, yes, we can.
I seem to remember a conversation with God (who was, unsurprisingly, also self) in the Bible like that. The answer was, yes, we will.
Then terrible things happened.
Which could somehow be borne.

I'm not trying to make an equation here. In any way.
Just observing.

As I haven't been here before, I don't actually know, just assume, there is a way.

Also:
Flowers. One. It only takes one.
Strength from my son. I only have one :-) . I am not Alex. I am Alex's mother. No one else is so lucky.
Gerald's birthday today.
4 months yesterday.
Scattering Gerald's ashes 19th March at Pakiri Beach. He is in my car. No he isn't. (Are you watching? Have you got way more interesting things to do? Are you waiting for me to get over myself and get on :-))
Picking up Sophie from Kahunui Saturday, Parents' day, long long driving.

International Human Rights (do they exist? Who will fulfil them? Will we hurt leaders who won't?).
Criminal law (we, Society, reserve the right to punish, following due process, those who have probably harmed others in selected ways).

Centering
Ready
Resilient
Easy

Time for a cup of tea.
Getting up in an hour.
It's very dark in the mornings these days, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment