Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bold? Foolish? Mad? Sad?

Ok, so by 2041 I'll be 78, Sophie will be 43, Alex 45 - if none of us have died over the next 30 years.

I'd like to have had at least one more strategic leadership job.

I'd like to have worked in roles where business, technology, arts and law come together usefully, interesting, creatively, fascinatingly in varying configurations.

I'd like to have travelled at least a fair amount as a part of doing that. Lots of external and internal discovery happen that way.

I'd like to have become more wise, innovate, courageous and influential and fun (I believe god is well-known for those qualities, amongst others).

And I'd like to have contributed inspiration, support, love and energy to the fabulous adults the two ultra-individuals in my care will have become.

I want every one of those days.
I want every one of those hours.
I want every one of those moments.
I want every one of those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment